The classic NY style jacket in Wool blend shell is a relaxed fit, inspired by our original classic jacket, and designed for additional layering. The jacket is design and made in NY . A classic for all seasons and occasions, it can be worn open and relaxed over dress shirts or T-shirts.
* Signature features: chest pocket, side pockets , sleeve cuff button closure
* Jacket length: 112cm/44.1in. This is based on a size Medium ( US ) as proportions change slightly according to size.
* Model’s height: 5' 10"
* Outer: 100% Wool
* Check lining: 100% poly
* Sleeve lining: 100% poly
* Zipper Detachable: YKK
* Specialist- dry clean
* Made in New York
* PATENT APPROVED ,
# US 9,513,090 B2,
# US 9,513,089 B2
# US 2014 / 0013495 A1
Our made-in-New York ready to wear product : effortless style all-year round with a distinctive fits, design to conceal protection and a timeless palette.
Ballistic Gold Flex Protection
Currently we offer two choices Level II & Level III A.
Please see “ NIJ Ballistic Standards” ( REFERENCE ONLY - N.I.J 0101.06 ) for type or level in details.
Armor Level (Higher levels offer protection against more aggressive threats.) The following standard abbreviations are used to designate types of bullets or projectiles :
* HSP -Hollow Soft Point
* LRB- Lead Round Ball
* LRN Lead Round Nose
* LSWC Lead Semi-Wadcutter
* JSP- Jacketed Soft Point
* LFP- Lead Flat Point
* SJHP- Semi-Jacketed Hollow Point
* SWHP- Semi-Wadcutter Hollow Point
* JHP- Jacketed Hollow Point
* FMC/J- Full Metal Case/ Full metal Jacket
* FMJTC- Full Metal Jacket Truncated Cone